Welcome to the Thirsty Owl Wine Company
Thirsty Owl Wine Company is a destination winery, midway up the West
side of Cayuga Lake, dedicated to producing high quality wines. With
150 acres and over 2,000 feet of lake frontage, visitors can taste
fine wine and enjoy breathtaking views of the lake and vineyards.
We have both mature plantings and several new acres planted in prime
growing areas that border the lake's 300 feet plus waters. The water's ability to regulate air temperature lends to a meso climate that
produces exceptional wines.
Thirsty Owl offers tastings, a gift shop, and a bistro which operates
seasonally. Our knowledgeable staff offers Thirsty Owl's great wine
and food in a fun and friendly atmosphere, while providing the
unforgettable experience of visiting an exceptional wine region.
Receive product updates, announcements and special offers by email. Join today!
2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Ice Wine
Fruity and rich, bursting with flavors of raspberry & strawberry
With a honey finish. Harvested Nov 30 - Dec 7, 2013. 14.0% Alcohol.
375 ml bottle.
Fujac Hard Cider
A bubbly blend of juices from Jonagold, Jonamac, Fuji, Crispin,
and Macoun apples grown locally at Red Jacket Orchards.
Drier than our Apple wine and with a lower ABV of only 7.1%,
this light, refreshing option is a perfect alternative.
2014 Lot 99
A "Revolutionary" wine. 65% Chancellor, 35% Pinot Noir.
Plummy and smooth with oak accents and a lasting finish.